Sunday, November 13, 2005

Obstacles

Well, these past few Sundays have been a little frustrating. Three Sundays ago I tried to go to a nearby Bible Baptist church. Their sign said that the service was at 10:45, so that's when I got there - only to find out that they had recently swapped their service and Sunday School so that the service was at 9:00! I was going to try again last Sunday, but a storm knocked our power out for a while, and I didn't care to take a shower in the dark. So, I slept a little longer and went to the UB church again. This morning, I had my mind set that I was going to go to the Baptist church again. I got there a little before 9:00, and there were 2 cars in the parking lot. Turns out they switched their times just for today and were having service at 10:00. I didn't feel too bad because a woman showed up about the time I did and she hadn't gotten the e-mail about a changed time in service. Anyway, once again I walked back. I'm going to try one more time. Hopefully nothing changes then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home